本次托福口语预测机经为大家准备了Tast 1 的20个话题和Task 2的20个话题，比如Task 1中包含：
1. What kind of strategy do you use to handle an overwhelming amount of work?
2. Talk about a friend that's special to you; explain why this person is special to you.
3. Which of the following job do you think should be paid the most: doctors, teachers, or police officers?
4.Do you prefer to be a leading or supporting member in a group project?
5. What should parents do to help their children to succeed in school?
6. While choosing a house or an apartment to live in, what is the most important characteristic you care about? Why?
7. Describe a book or TV show that you read recently. And talk about the reason you like or dislike it.
8. Your friend is having a very difficult problem in the math class. What advice would you give him?
9. Describe something about the best gift you received.
10. What should we do to help the elder in our community?
11. How can parents teach their kids share with others?
12. Your friend is going to take a part-time job in college. Please describe the advantages and disadvantages of doing a part-time.
13. When do you think is a good time for a person to learn a second language?
14. Which of the following three behaviors would you consider the most negative for kids? Being selfish, saying impolite things or speaking loudly in public
15. Describe what the government should do to solve traffic congestion?
16. In every culture there are some customs or traditions from the past that young people no longer follow. Describe a custom or tradition which formed in the past but you wish it is still popular today. Give specific reasons why you wish it still popular.
17. What is your opinion on the following statement: students should be allowed to take snacks and beverage into classrooms?
18. What do you think is the biggest challenge for a student when they study and how to solve that challenge?
19. Talk about one of the many characteristics your country has which you consider different from the features of other countries.
20. Describe a change in your school that was initially considered by students as having negative effects on their life but later proved to be positive?
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Government should ban violent TV shows and foul languages on TV?
2. Do you agree or disagree: students should be required to participate volunteer work?
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: it is more important to maintain relationship with family members than with friends?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Schools need to encourage students to be more creative and use imagination to be successful person.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should force their kids to continue learning to play the musical instrument when the kids want to give up.
6. Some people believe that students should participate after school activities while they are dealing with their school work. Others prefer to focus on school work only. Which do you prefer?
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement that artists need to be talented to be successful?
8. Your professor asks you to help him with his research project, but on that day you have promised your sister to attend her birthday party. How will you choose?
9. Do you think scientists should be required to study certain fields or to study whatever that interests them?
10. When having an assignment or project to do, some people prefer to finish it long before the due date. Others prefer to start doing it right before the deadline. Which one do you prefer and why?
11. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that bicycles will be less and less popular in modern society?
12. Some people prefer live music, while others prefer recorded music. Which do you prefer and why? Please include reasons and examples to support your response.
13. If you have a misunderstanding with your friend, do you prefer talking it out in a public place or in a private place?
14. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is always good to keep honesty.
15. Which kind of roommate do you prefer: a roommate from a foreign country or a roommate from your own country?
16. Which one do you think is more important? The process of doing something or the result at the end?
17. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that young people should learn how to draw and paint?
18. Some teachers want students to sit in the same seats throughout the whole semester. Other teachers think students can choose their own seats each time and sit in different seats. Which one do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
19. Do you agree that parents put more pressure on students than ever before?
20. After high school graduation, some students choose to go to college immediately. Others might take a gap year. Which do you think is better?
3. 同意或不同意以下观点： 维护与家人之间的关系比维护与朋友之间的关系更重要。