1.Talk about an activity you enjoyed doing with your family when you were a child, explain you answer in details.
2. Describe an interesting clothes in your country and explain why it is interesting.
3. Describe how cellphones change people’s lives. Please give your answer with specific examples and details.
4. Describe a change that happened in your country, and how it has affected people’s life. Explain your answer in details.
5. Describe a person you would like to learn more about and explain why. Please include specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.
6. Describe a person whom you‘d like to talk with often (this person could beone of your close friends, family members or teachers). Explain why you’d like to talk with this person and what you‘d like to talk about.
7. Describe the most important decision you’ve ever made in your life. Explain why it’s important.
8. Describe a gift you want to give to someone. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer.
9.People face many difficulties in life. Which one of the following time period is the most difficult for you? Childhood, teenage hood or adulthood? Give specific details and examples to explain your answer.
10. Describe time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do, and what happened as a result.