1. Describe a character in a book，movie or TV program that deeply impressed you. Explain why you like this character. Include reasons and details to support your response.
2. Describe one of the difficulties in which you received help from your family, friends or classmates and,please give specific details to describe how their suggestion helped you.
>>>托 福 培训机构哪家好？（免费咨询）
3. If you recommend a friend to live a new place, what characteristics do you think should a good neighborhood have? Give reasons to support you point of view.
4. What kind of job is the most rewarding? University professors, environmental scientists or journalists?
5. Describe an important subject that you do not like.
6. What kind of strategy do you use to handle an overwhelming amount of work.
7. Describe a new activity you tried and enjoyed recently. Explain why it was enjoyable to you. Include reasons and examples to support your response.
8. Describe a person who you like to spend time with? explain why.
9. One new skill you'd like to learn or you're already good at it.
10. Your friend is about to drop out of campus. what kind of advice would you like to offer to him?
11. Describe a tool or object that you depend on often in your daily life. Explain why it is important to you. Include reasons and examples to support your response.
12. Which of the following do you think is more beneficial to students: Presentation, research paper, homework?
13. Which of the following do you think it's the best way to get to know a new school: joining a one-day campus tour, spending a weekend on the campus play field, or auditing lectures?
14. Many students want to improve their study records. Do you have any suggestion to them?.
15. What suggestion would you like to give to a child who is starting school for the first time. Use reasons and specific examples to explain why this suggestion is important.
1. What do you think about the fact that robots finish so many tasks for human beings? Is it a good thing? Please give your answers with specific reasons and details.
2. Which of the following do you think is the most important for maintaining good health? Doing exercises, eating healthy food, or going to bed early?
3. Describe what your life would be like if you were banned from using your cellphone for a month. Give specific details and examples in your response.
4. "When having class discussion, some people prefer to give their opinions immediately. Others prefer to wait and listen to others’ opinions before giving their own. Which one do you think is better?
5. Describe something that you thought was negative the first time you went to school, but turned out to be positive. Please include details in your response.
6. Which kind of extracurricular activity would you like to attend if you have a chance: writing essays for students’ newspaper, joining a hiking club or working in the dormitorial discipline committee?
7. When you're visiting a city you've never been to, how would you like to tour around?
A. sign up for a well-organized trip
B. visit history museums
C. walk along the streets
8. Talk about an activity you enjoyed doing with your family when you were a child, explain you answer in details.
9. Your friend studies in a business school now, but he likes playing musical instrument. Would suggestion would you give to your friend? To keep studying business, or to learn to play music?
10. What advice will you like to give to a friend who is going to take a job interview? Explain why this suggestion is important. Include reasons and details to support your response.
11. Researchers suggest that most people need eight hours of sleep per night to function at their best the next day. Explain how lack of sleep affects you or someone you know.
1. Do you agree or disagree that students should be given one-year-long holiday before entering universities?
2. Do you agree or disagree that young children should leave home to stay with relatives and friends for a short period of time?
3. Do you agree or disagree that one of the best ways to learn about a country is to watch its TV shows?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? It's easier to teach children in primary schools than students in universities. Include reasons and details in your explanation.
5. Some people prefer spend lots of money on vacation; some people prefer little money on trip. Which do you prefer?
6. Leaving some time for group discussion in class is beneficial for study. Do you agree or not?
7. Some people think that one needs to be talented to be an artist, others believe trainings and hard work is more crucial for someone to be an artist. Which do you think is more important?
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should learn to draw or paint. Use specific reasons to support your answer.
9. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? If you want to be successful in running a business, it is important to have a friendly and outgoing personality.
10. Some students like to regularly review their notes; others like to review their notes just before test, state your choice and explain why.
11. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Celebrities can set good examples for youngsters.
12. Should government limit violence and bad language on television?