1.When parents cannot afford time to accompany with their children, they could choose to send their children to child-care center where many children are cared together; or they could send their children to an individual caregiver. Which one is better?
2.Which one is the most important for teacher?
(1).ability to give advice about planning for future.
(2).ability to recognize students that need help
(3).ability to encourage students learn outside the classroom by themselves
3.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to succeed, it is better to be more like others different from everybody else. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
4.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? As modern life becomes more complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.
5.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Taking care of pets brings important benefits to a child.
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It's necessary to put a lot of money into a business to make it successful.
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Visiting museums is the best way to learn about a country.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most of the parents at sometimes find disapproval of the ways teachers are teaching their children. It's not suggested for the parents to express their disapproval to the teachers.
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement that movies and television have more negative impact than positive ones on the way young people behave?
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People who keep their rooms neat and organized are more successful than those who do not?
11. Nowadays people are more willing to help the people they don't know (for example, giving clothing and food to the people who need them) than people were in the past.
12. If your teacher says something incorrect in a class, what will you do? 1. Interrupt your teacher right away 2. Keep silent 3. Correct your teacher after class. Use details and examples to explain your choice.
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should set strict rules to their children if they want them to succeed in the future.
1.Students could receive a better, more efficient education if they spend 11 months a year studying.
2.Parents should not express their disagreement to the teacher if parents find the teaching method is not right?
3.Colleges and universities should offer job preparation before students start to work.
4.Some people think that it’s an important part of a child’s education to go on field trip (e.g. museums), others think a child’s time is better spent learning in a classroom at school. Which do you prefer?
5.It is difficult for teachers to be both popular (students like them) and effective helping students in learning?
6.The most important goal of education is to teach people how to educate themselves.
7.It is better to relax by watching a movie or reading a book than by doing physical exercises.
8.In the busy and crowded world today, we should not expect people to be polite to each other.
9.People care more about public recognition than about money. Even if no more money is given, public recognition can still make people work harder.
10.People spend much more time on communicating by technologies such as social media or text messages than they should.
11.Telephones are playing a more effective role than television in people’s lives.
12.Workers would be more satisfied if they have various kinds of work to do during workday instead of doing the same job all day long.
13.An effective leader tries to make others feel they have been part of a decision.
14.The environmental issue is too complex to be handled by the individual.
15.Drivers should pay a fee to be allowed to drive on streets during the time when there is the greatest amount of traffic.
16.In the past, people were more interested in improving their neighborhoods than they are now.
17.Teaching is harder than it was in the past.
18.We should state our honest opinions even though other people may disagree with them.