1. The group will be helped more by members who are willing to do what other group members want them to do than by those who strongly insist that things should be done in a different way.
2. Which is the most important thing for a country leader to assure the prosperity of country:
1） Create more jobs for unemployed worker;
2）Improve the agriculture to ensure the low price of food;
3）Increase access to affordable house.
3. The most important thing the government should do to improve health care is to clean the environment.
4. Do you think that it is better for to travel abroad when you're younger or older.
5. It is often not a good thing for people to move to a new town or a new country because they will lose their friends.
6. Movies are worth watching only when they teach something about real life.
7. It is more important to read or watch the news presented by people whose views are similar to your own than the news presented by whose views are different from your own.
8. It is easier for parents to raise their children than 50 years ago.
9. Technology designed to make our life simpler actually makes our life more complicated.
10. In order to relax, it is better to take physical exercises than to watch a movie or to read a book.
11. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students do reading by their own personality is as important as, or more important than reading assigned by teachers.
12. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for a university to have advanced facilities rather than hire more famous teachers.
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Primary school is considering spend more time on teaching young student technology (like computers) than teaching music and art.
14. Children should spend most of the time playing and studying, and they should not be required to do household chores, like cooking or cleaning.
15. The university will spend money on dormitory to improve the life quality of students, which of the following do you think is the best way?
i. providing a room for quiet study;
ii. building an exercise room;
iii. providing entertainment place(watch film).
16. Some believe that teachers (for students from age 14-18) should focus on lecturing and asking students to take notes during lectures. Others believe that teachers should get students involved in discussion and encourage them to exchange ideas in class. Which way of teaching do you think is more effective for students' learning?
17. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students should arrive school early in the morning. Recently some students need to arrive school at the early time in the morning. Some people think that starting school day early is a good approach to support learning, while other people think that starting school day at the later time is a good approach to support learning.
18. A best leader should listen to other people's opinions or insist his personal ideas?
19. Which do you prefer with the same rate of pay, an interesting and challenging job with less vacation or a job with more vacation time but less fun?
20. People should be open to new ideas and change his or her mind to be successful.