今天，留学监理网的小编为大家准备好了2017年11月11/12日的托福口语预测机经，包括Task 1 中的20个话题以及Task 2 中的10个话题。具体内容跟小编一起看下吧……
1. Children would behave negatively before they learn how to behave appropriately. Which of the following behavior would you consider to be the most negative behavior of child and why?
1) Being selfish
2) Being impolite
3) Being loud
2. Your city plans to build a new museum to attract more visitors. What kind of museum?
1) local museum
2) modern art and film museum
3) children science museum
3. The university provides three kinds of services to students:
1) concerts performed by students
2) drama played by theatre students
3) lecture given by a well-known professor
Which one do you prefer? Use details and examples to explain.
4. Describe a job you admired but you will NOT choose it yourself.
5. If one of your friends is always late for events and appointments, can you give him some suggestions to help him not be late next time?
6. If you were making a donation, which of the follow organizations would you be making your donation to? Environmental protection group, city library, or animal shelter?
7. What should parents do to help their children to succeed in school?
8. Some universities do not allow students to watch TV in the dormitories. Talk about the advantage and disadvantage of students having TV in their dorms.
9. Which trait of you do your friends like the best? Kindness, cheerfulness, intelligence?
10. Some trains now have quiet cars where passengers are not allowed to speak loudly and use cell phones, laptops or other mobile devices that produce sound. Do you think this is a good idea? Explain why or why not.
11. What do you think is the best way for the tourists to know a city?
1) Taking an organized tour
2) Visiting the museums in the city
3) Walking down the city streets
12. What are the advantages and disadvantages of expelling students from their school, if they are caught cheating in exams?
13. Sometimes people behave impolitely in public. Describe a behavior you find inconsiderate, explain why.
14. Your friend is coming to your country for studying, but he or she is worried about the cost. what are the advices you can offer?
15. Should students be required to evaluate their professors at the end of the semester?
16. In every culture there are some customs or traditions from the past that young people no longer follow. Describe a custom or tradition which formed in the past but you wish it is still popular today. Give specific reasons why you wish it still popular.
17. Describe a common mistake that experienced teacher often make.
18. Describe the best way for you to deal with disagreement with your friend.
19. What is your opinion on the following statement: students should be allowed to take snacks and beverage into classrooms?
20. Your friend is going to take a part-time job in college. Please describe the advantages and disadvantages of doing a part-time.
1.When giving feedbacks to students, some teachers would like to talk to their students in person, while some teachers would give written comments to students. Which do you prefer and why?
2.Some people prefer to resolve problems with friends directly face to face or on the phone. Some others prefer to resolve problems by writing, sending E-mail or text message. Which one do you prefer? Why?
3.Some people prefer to make plans about social activities with their friends in advance. Others prefer to make decisions when they meet each other. Which way do you prefer and why?
4.Some people get to know a person by the first observation while others prefer to get to know a person by long time observation. Which one do you prefer and explain why.
5.Agree or disagree: when reaching 65 years old, people should not be allowed to work any more.
6.Do you think the boss should supervise his employee when they are working, or give his employee more freedom in work?
7.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It’s impolite to make calls or send text messages on a dinner table. explain in details.
8.Do you agree or disagree with the statement that it’s easier to teach elementary school kids than college students?
9.Which would you prefer: start a project as early as possible or wait until the deadline?
10.Do you agree or disagree that to succeed we need to make enemies?