1.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Children should spend most of the time playing and studying, and they should not be required to do household chores, like cooking or cleaning.
2. A best leader should listen to other people's opinions or insist his
3. Do you think that it is better for to travel abroad when you're younger or older.
4. Visiting museum is the best way to learn about a country.
5. People can solve important problems in their daily life on their own or with the help from families; The help from the government is not necessary.
6. Nowadays people are more willing to help the people they don't know(for example, giving clothing and food to the people who need them) than people were in the past.
7. Some believe that teachers (for students from age 14-18) should focus on lecturing and asking students to take notes during lectures. Others believe that teachers should get students involved in discussion and encourage them to exchange ideas in class. Which way of teaching do you think is more effective for students' learning?
8. Some people like to study alone while other prefer to study in a group. Which one do you think is more effective?
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is easier for parents to raise their children than 50 years ago
10. It's more important to use your own knowledge and experience than ask others' knowledge and experience to solve problems.
11. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: students should be encouraged to take courses like science, technology, engineering and math that are likely to lead to job opportunities rather than subjects they might be interested in.
12. some teenagers take part in kinds of activities, such as musical classes, sports classes and so on, but others only focus on one activity which is important to them. Which idea do you support?
13. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important to read or watch the news presented by people whose views are similar to your own than the news presented by whose views are different from your own.
14. What is the most useful action for people to help environment in their local communities?
（1）.Plant trees and create parks
（2）. Persuade local shops to stop providing plastic bags for consumers
（3）.Increase access to public transportation (such as buses and trains), and reduce the automobiles on roads
15. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Internet is as important as other service such as building roads that government should make Internet access to all the citizens at no cost.
16. The university will spend money on dormitory to improve the life quality of students, which of the following do you think is the best way?
providing a room for quiet study;
building an exercise room;
providing entertainment place(watch film).
17. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
primary school is considering spend more time on teaching young student technology(like computer)than teaching music and art.
18. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
Your job has more effect on your happiness than your social life does.
19. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: One can learn a lot about another person from the books and the movies that the person likes.
20. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
Young people should try different jobs before they decide which job or career they will do in the long term.