1. Your friend is always late for group events, what suggestions do you have for him?
2. Describe a serious problem that your country is facing. Explain why it is so serious.
3. If a foreigner comes to your country, what would you advise him to take home?
4. Which of the following activities should the university give rewards to its high performance? 1. Volunteer service 2.Atheletic achievement 3. Academic performance
5. In your country when do people give gift to each other? Describe the occasion and types of gifts.
6. Which one of the following characteristics does your friend value most: cheerfulness, kindness or intelligence? Please choose one and use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
7. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that we should let children use the computers or other electronic devices as early as they can?
8. Which kind of extracurricular activity would you like to attend if you have a chance: writing essays for students’ newspaper, joining a hiking club or working in the dormitorial discipline committee?
9. How can you ensure that you can finish the assignment on time when the studying workload is heavy? Please include details in your answer.
10. Describe one thing you didn't want to do but you were asked to do. How was the result? Please explain with details.
11. Describe a character in a book, film, or poem and explain why you like him or her. Please use specific details.
12. Which type of movie is not enjoyable for you to watch: action, romance or science fiction movies? Please give your answers with specific examples and details.
13. What do you do to deal with homesick when you are away from home? Please include specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
14. Your friend often feels nervous when speaking in front of large group of people. What suggestions would you give to your friend to overcome this fear?
15. Some schools require students to finish a reading list during school breaks. Talk about the advantages and disadvantages of this requirement.
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Building zoos helps to protect animals. Please give your answer with specific examples and details.
2. Do you prefer big family or small family? Please give your answer with specific examples and details.
3. Do you agree with the statement: employees should be allowed to listen to music at work?
4. Some people prefer jobs working with computers or other technology, others like jobs working with no such technology. Which do you think is better and why?
5. Some people prefer to wash dishes by a dish washer. Others prefer to wash dishes by hands. Which do you prefer and why?
6. The university plans to turn long summer holiday into several short holidays. Do you think it's a good idea?
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Some people think the stories of famous people on TV have no relevance to ordinary people.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Wealthy people should be required to help poor people. Please answer the question with specific examples and details.
9. What kind of job will you choose? To choose a job through which you can get a lot of money or to choose a job through which you can get great personal satisfaction? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
10. Some people prefer to write many short assignments for a semester, other prefer to write one or two long assignments for a semester. Which do you prefer? Explain why.
11. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: 16-year-old kids are not mature enough to drive? Please use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
12. Some people prefer to live in places where climate does not change very much, while others prefer to live in places where climate changes with seasons. Which one do you prefer? Why?
13. Advertisements have too much influence on consumers’ choices. What’s your opinion on it? Please give reasons to support your response.
14. Some people prefer to celebrate special occasions like birthdays with their friends, others prefer to be alone at such occasions. Which do you prefer? Use examples and details to support your response.
15. Some people prefer to watch a sport game from the audience seat, others prefer to be in the sport field and complete with others. Which do you prefer to do?