1. Some people like to record their life by sharing pictures and other information on social networking sites. Others keep this information to themselves and never share it online. Which do you prefer?
2. Some students prefer to have their final grades determined by numerous small assignments, whereas others prefer to have their final grades determined by only a few large assignments. Which do you prefer and why?
3. If your teacher says something incorrect in a class, what will you do?
1) Interrupt your teacher right away;
2) keep silent;
3) correct your teacher after class.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important goal of education is to teach people how to educate themselves.
5. People who develop many different skills are more successful than people who focus on only one skill.
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: The opinions of celebrities, such as entertainers and athletes, are more important to younger people than they are to older people.
7. A/D: Universities should require all their students to learn about foreign cultures as well as their own culture.
8. When you visit a strange city, do you prefer to participate in a guided travel or explore by yourself?
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: The car (automobile) has had greater effect to society than the airplane has to.
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In the busy and crowded world today, we should not expect people to be polite to each other.