1. Where do you live ?
2. Will you work in this city you in the future？
3. Who do you like most in your hometown?
4. How is the transportation in your hometown?
Study and work
1. Are you a student or a worker?
2. What is your major?
3. Is your major boring or not?
4. What kind of subject do you like?
5. Which subject you dislike?
6. Do you preferr hand-writing or typewriting?
7. What kind of bags or shoes do you like?
8. What will Chinese people do on weekend?
1. Do you live in apartment or your house?
2. How does the view outside the window?
1. Would you like to meet your friends at home or outside?
2. Do you like to invite your friends to come to your home?
1. Describe an interesting song and when will you listen to music.
2. Describe an exciting activity you have took part in.
3. Describe an interesting or special house.
4. Describe an occasion when you need your imagination.
5. Describe a preparation of a happy event and talk about what preparation you did.
1. Would Chinese teachers encourage students to use their imagination?
2. What are the advantages for teachers encourage students to use imagination?
3. What kind of jobs require imagination? At lest list three kinds of job.
1. Is museum useful?
2. What's the difference between book and museum?
3. How could we remember a person in history?
1. What is the difference between the influence coming from parents and those coming from friends to children?
2. How do parents influence children?
3. What is the advantage to live with lots of family members?
1. What is the most popular small business?
2. What is the advantage of small business?
3. What's the difference between starting a small business and working in a company?