1. company name: Central Hotel Chanis
2. letters of address should be bigger
3. the pool should be removed
4. change the description under the top photo to reception
5. use the picture with view / views of the hotel
6. the price / prices should be in red print
7. translate into Spanish
8. deadline: by the end of July
9. address: no. 9 green drive, Cliffton, NY 21300
10. telephone number: 903036602
11. Why XXX didn’t attend today?
A. She’s not very well
B. David is the manage director now
12. Disadvantage of new library?
A. expensive ticket
B. lack of publicity
C. inconvenient time
13. What did the man said about theft at library?
A. building facility was destroyed
B. a large number of items were stolen
C. theft already had preparation and plans
14. Why they want to expand the library?
A. it has no renovation since it was founded
B. it needs to double the number of computers
C. need to increase number of visiting people
15. The investment of library will be deployed to?
A. extra staff recruit
16 child room-C
17 committee room-E
19 academic room-H
20 multimedia room-G
主题：UN report in 1987
31. Lecture aim: the analysis of confusion
32. Sustainability for future generation
33. No much mention of environment
34. Poor country should have the same rights as rich country to natural resource
35. Synonym for green but need time for technology to offer solution
36. Sustainable lobby was used for development in nuclear power
37. Example: Take research on Electric cars build up more station on roadsinstead of better battery
38. Crop need water about 75%
39. In the use of natural resource: such as sun flowers or wheat which consumed much less water instead of corn
40. The people faced water problem is to change of our diet
内容回忆：一男一女通电话，女给男提出一些改进hotel brochure的建议。比如：logo要调大一点，照片要换成view of the hotel, prices要标成红色，联系人电话093036602，地址是Cliffton。需要添加Spanish版本，需要把prices标红用以区分黑色字体的信息等。
1.酒店的名字：Central Hotel Chains
2.the size of the logo in the card needs to be amplified (enlarged)
3.the pool needs to be removed
4.change the description under the top photo to reception
5.use the picture with views of the hotel
6.the prices should be in red print
7.translate into Spanish (Chinese need to ask supervisor, German is not required at moment)
8.deadline:by the end of July
9.address:No. 9 Green Drive. Cliffton
内容回忆：介绍an old school library的扩建与增修。
3、the city council会给予资金支持什么：改善照明the light。
Why XXX didn't attend today?
A. She's not very well (She is ill)
What is the disadvantage of the New library?
A. expensive ticket B. lack of publicity C. inconvenient time
What did the man say about theft at library?
A. Building facility was destroyed
B. Many items were stolen
C. Theives had preparation and plans for the theft
Why do they want to expand the library?
A.it has no renovation since it was founded
B.it needs to double the number of computers
C. they need to increase the number of visiting people (干扰选项C要排除)
The investment of library will be deployed on?
A. extra staff recruit B. computer C. lightning
原文提到灯光效果 too dark and the city council will improve ...
16.C (Child room)
17.E (Committee room)
19.H (Academic room)
20.G (Multimedia room)
22.他们在图书馆找到了什么?选A a pair of original jeans
24.过去人们喜欢穿牛仔裤的原因是什么?选C pocket attached
26.牛仔裤流行的原因是什么?选C always in trend/fashion 很时尚一直不过时
27. too much about history - future growth
28. variety - practical use
29. manufature - visual illustration
30. marketing - global aspects
内容回忆：讲座讨论爱尔兰电影导演Ingmar Burgman的新思路，分成4大部分：背景介绍- 电影商业化-大导演风格-经典代表作品。对于现在的商业大片，观众看过之后都不会想看第二遍，因为影片不注重刻画人物，也不再像黑白电影时期使用light来制造气氛。大导演的作品很擅长于表达emotion，演员表情也能替代meaning，每一幕都是有purpose。Burgman的作品集中在2个主题，一个是drama，另一个是myth。他还擅长刻画family relationship，而且往往与dreams相关。
31.when compared to painting or music, movie lack of depth, just a type of entertainment
32.rely too much on the famous actors
Impact and Techniques
33.applying techniques of light to cause positive effects
34.his Musical part of the theme last for ages impose lasting influence on emotion for some audience
35.people will understand the purpose of a director through plots
36.when compared to character, modern films pay much attention to words
37.his film story resources has two levels, one is drama and the other is myth
Comment for his film of Wild Strawberries
38.films which are full of dreams connecting to journeys will inspire the audience
39.all his works have a underlying family relationship
40.people will learn to accept all the life offers
Describe a language you want to learn (not English)
You should say:
What it is
How you would learn it
Where you would learn it
And why you want to learn the language
3. 现在完成时：have / has done，注意助动词have / has与人称的正确搭配，以及动词过去分词的正确变形;
4. 现在完成进行时：have / has been doing，注意助动词have / has与人称的正确搭配，以及动词过去分词的正确变形;
话题一开始，简单明了的告诉考官你想学的语言是什么，在这里可以用到一个短语叫做the first thing that comes to my mind is… 意思为我第一个想到的就是什么，那么作为想学习的一门语言，可以有：French;Spanish;Korean;Russian;Italian;Japanese;German等等，另外一定要注意的是，作为a second foreign language(第二外语)，一定要讲除英语以外的语言。
1. 第一次听到这个语言的场景，对于场景我们可以有：when I watched a movie; when I listened to a song; when I heard sb. talking; when I was in a restaurant等等。你对其的感受以及这门语言吸引到你的地方，I found it beautiful / amazing / attractive / breath-taking / poetic。
2. 描述一下自己接触这门语言的经过，觉得简单还是困难，在学习过程中可能或者已经碰见了什么难处，是否可以解决，或者应该怎样解决, 对于学习一门语言的困难，我们可以提到：lack of resource; lack of environment; grammar is too hard to handle; there’s a world of difference between this language and my mother tongue。
If I have to choose a language that I would like to learn in the future, Spanish is definitely the first thing that comes to my mind which I have been intending to learn for a long time.
I still remember the first time I heard Spanish was from a song called “La is la bonita”, which means the beautiful island, I was truly attracted by the melody and the lyrics of the song even though I couldn’t even understand at that time. Since then, I started to listen to a lot of Spanish songs and watch some Spanish movies, I was almost addicted to its amazing intonation and pronunciation, no wonder people regard Spanish as the language of God.
Well, actually I have already started learning Spanish by myself. I bought some vocabulary books and downloaded a few apps on my phone to learn from the very basic things, but soon I realized that it was more than I could teach myself. Especially when it came to verbs, there were too many forms to master properly without any instructions, it gradually made me confused. Plus, there weren’t any native speakers around me, I had nobody to practice with. Therefore, my plan of learning Spanish didn’t go well like I expected.
Another reason that I would love to learn Spanish is that it is also a worldwide language besides English, if I can ever have a chance to visit some of my favorite American countries like Mexico and Colombia, Spanish will become extremely useful.
Well, I really hope that someday I could have the opportunity to take Spanish course and learn from a qualified teacher. I'm aware of the factor that there will be many difficulties during the process, but i believe, "Where there is a will, there is a way."
1. What science have you studied?
When I was a high school student, I mostly preferred to study biology due to the relevance in our lives. In addition to learning more about our bodies, we also had the opportunity to research animals and plants. Sometimes we also had the chance to dissect some animals.
2. Do you like science?
Yes, of course. When I was in high school, I was quite interested in science including biology, chemistry and physics.
3. What's the most difficult part of studying science?
Personally, I think memorizing formulas and understanding complex concepts are very difficult. For example, in physics, there’re numerous equations about force, gravity and even motion that are challenging to memorize.
4. How has the science that you have studied helped you?
I think science helped me to see the word in different ways. For instance, I think about PM 2.5 and the elements that are in the air, when the air quality is pool.
Describe a time that someone didn’t tell you the whole truth about something.
You should say:
When this happened
What the situation was
Who you were with
And why the person didn’t tell the whole truth.
Speaking of this, I want to talk about the experience of buying a brand-name bag last year on TaoBao, the largest and the most popular shopping website in China.
Actually, I have been dreaming that I could have a brand-name bag for a long time. I think it's a symbol of chic and elegance. After searching for quite a long time online, I finally chose a store which was particularly selling luxuries. Its credit was good and there were loads of excellent comments. Besides, the price of the bag was quite tempting, which was even lower than purchasing it overseas. So I decided to buy it and paid online.
But when I received the parcel, I felt that it was a little bit weird. First, the smell was not right. It was very pungent. And the accessories, the logo, the dust-free bag were also weird…In order to double check, I went to the brand-name store to compare mine with the same item there.
Suspicion was confirmed. The bag I bought online was a fake one, because the details of my bag were completely different from the original one.
The whole thing made me really disappointed. No, I should say, furious. It took me a long time to search the information and compare items on line, but I bought nothing at very last. I was also pissed off by the dishonest merchants who sell fake products. Actually this miserable experience leaves me really terrible impression on on-line shopping. After that I've never bought anything on any websites, even if they seemed credible to many people.