题目回忆Shipping of Personal belongings
11. C provides individual lessons
12. H provides bus tour
13. F provides afternoon walking ours
14. G making time-saving food
15. D cooking for college students
16. A using a particular ingredient
17. Oven H
18. Refrigerator F
19. Demonstration Kitchen D
20. Utensil Cabinet B
题目回忆31. olive and pottery
32. the remains of castle
33. complete survey
34. a market
35. discovery of silver coins
36. evidence of textile production industry
37. collected water
38. a stone bridge
39. the sculptures of lions
40. sculpture of Roman emperor
How often do you meet with your family?
How do you spend the time with your family?
Do you want to live with your family in the future?
Are you close to all of your family members?
How has your family influenced you?
Describe a time you need to arrive early
You should say:
When it was
What time you arrived
Why you need to arrive early
And explain how you felt
What occasions should people arrive early?
When do you think people should arrive on time?
Why do people need to be on time?
Do you think it's women' s privilege to be late in your country?
Do you think doing nothing means a waste of time?
Do you think it's important to be punctual?
题目Studies of Arts and Visual Culture
1. Applicants must have previously studies Arts. FALSE
2. Students can choose two optical courses instead of Theories and Methods. TRUE
3. It is more difficult to collect objects from historical periods than others. NOT GIVEN
4. Theories and Methods focuses on the way Art is made and how people perceived it. TRUE
5. Students can take any optical courses on the list. FALSE
6. Students can take courses that are not on the list upon approval. TRUE
题目Sleep- who needs it
14 a body mechanism that controls sleep B
15 certain animals that do not need to sleep A
16 dangers of extended periods of sleeplessness B
17 certain animal behaviors that could be used as basis for modifying human sleep C
List of researchers
A Jerome Siegel
B Clifford Saper
C Verner Bingman
18 body temperature
20 laboratory rats
21 closed eyes
24 potential use of chemicals to reduce sleep G
25 little consensus on certain types of animal behaviors B
26 a certain animals brain function normally while sleeping D
27 The second paragraph shows that
D living standard of people during this period of its highest
B was an important area for archaeological discovery
29 The phrase “Fortune has favored the historian of the time” means
C it has a wide range or sources for studies
30 Comparison of rural life and urban life shows that
B rural life and urban life has little in common
31 Conquest over Arabia brought large-scale immigration NO
32 This period has more literature sources than Latin Literature YES
33 Discovery of Herculaneum and Pompeii cities show signs of longevity in these two cities NOT GIVEN
34 Peasants gave assistance to the emperors during wars NO
35 Rural inhabitants had a difficult life YES
36 Entertainment facilities were limited to the city of Rome YES
It is wise for the writer to limit aspects of his 37I
investigation and limit his study to a certain 38H period. It should focuses on the 39E city-dwellers and the 40C values that both gave strengths and weaknesses to the city.
题目The plans show changes of a school in 1985 and now.
题目More and more people buy a wide range of household goods like television, microwave oven and rice cooker.
Do you think this is positive or negative development?